Applications for 2020 will open on September 1st 2019.
There will be a $10 application fee to cover the audition process.
Fill in the application form below and follow the instructions for the audition process
The Audition Process
- Prepare a short solo piece
- Download and prepare the orchestral extracts for your instrument(s)
- Record both the short solo piece and your orchestral excerpts as your audition video on YouTube following these instructions;
- Go to www.youtube.com
- Sign in or create an account
- Click Upload
- Set privacy setting to ‘unlisted’ (this is very important)
- Upload your audition clip
- Copy and paste video URL (link) into the application form under ‘Recording link’.
- Email Sarah Anderson email@example.com only if you encounter any problems with the above.
- Remember your school music department may be able to assist if necessary.
- You will NOT be able to submit the application form before you have your audition ready.
- Pay the audition fee of $10 to 03-1705-0080332-000 – please use applicant’s full name and instrument as reference.
Application Form Link will be available here from September 1st 2019. Applications will close on October 18th 2019.
Copies of the 2019 Audition Music can be downloaded here.
2020 Audition Music will be available soon.