Applications for 2019 closed on Friday 19th October 2018. The 2020 course will run from 13th-18th April – in the first week of the holidays, starting on Easter Monday. The timeline and audition dates will be posted in due course.
There will be a $10 application fee to cover the audition process.
Fill in the application form below and follow the instructions for the audition process
The Audition Process
- Prepare a short solo piece
- Download and prepare the orchestral extracts for your instrument(s)
- Record both the short solo piece and your orchestral excerpts as your audition video on YouTube following these instructions;
- Email your audition video URL (link) to NZSSSO Admin (firstname.lastname@example.org) Remember your school music department may be able to assist if necessary.
- Pay the audition fee of $10 to 03-1705-0080332-000 – please use applicant’s full name and instrument as reference
Recordings MUST be received by Friday 19th October 2018
Applications for 2019 closed on Friday 19th October 2018
Copies of the Audition Music can be downloaded here