Applications for 2021 have closed
There is a $10 application fee per applicant to cover the audition process.
Please note, course fees for 2021 are $280 (or $230 per sibling if more than one family member is attending).
The Audition Process
- Prepare a short solo piece that demonstrates your stated playing ability
- Download and prepare the orchestral extracts for your instrument(s) (link below)
- Record both the short solo and your orchestral excerpts as your audition video and then upload to YouTube following these instructions;
- Go to www.youtube.com
- Sign in or create an account
- Click Upload
- Set privacy setting to ‘unlisted’ (this is very important)
- Upload your audition clip
- Fill in the application form (link below) and copy and paste video URL (link) into the application form under ‘Recording link’.
- Email Sarah Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org only if you encounter any problems with the above.
- Remember your school music department may be able to assist with recording if necessary.
- You will NOT be able to finally submit the application form before you have your audition recorded and ready.
- Fill in and submit the 2021 Application Form, making sure that you receive an acknowledgement copy of your answers via email – please contact us if you don’t.
- Pay the audition fee of $10 to 03-1705-0080332-000 – please use applicant’s full name and instrument as reference.